COULD YOU LOVE ME LESSER?

 




We stood on a battlefield, 

We were friendly enemies, 

We giggled at our combat, 

Even with swords in our hands.


We fought long on the battlefield, 

No winner stood, 

We were just compactible, 

That was our victory.


But then you fell in love, 

In love with a nobody, 

Was it destined from above?

I don't know, but u are still my Buddy.


Our banters are memories I forever want to keep, 

Our dialogues are like meals I wont want to skip, 

But then you tell me you love me, 

But how can I comprehend what you mean.


My love for you is true, but my love isn't yours, 

Cause for another it belongs, 

Our friendship has been since long, 

So I don't want to lose it,  cause I would be at loss.


I know you love me, 

And I love you too, 

But mine isnt the love you give, 

And I feel guilty for how you feel, 

So please, could you love me lesser?


By Praise Umoru

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTIFUL ME

BLUE SEA

THE STORY 2 EP. 22