THE STORY 2 TRAILER

 


THE STORY 2

(WHO KILLED FRANK?)

A SEQUEL TO 

THE STORY

(A CALL FOR AWARENESS)

BY PRAISE UMORU


TRAILER


After series of research and interviews of four college researches, in achieving their goal of realizing the authentic reason behind the separation of two popular love birds after an unfavorable exchange of words from both parties at a public event, the quad hoping to identify usual relationship issues as the cause, ironically, stumbles on a murder case.

Although the quad directed the murder to an unsuspected student and close friend of the deceased, we are later notified at the resolution of the novel that the professed murder case, was actually an act of assassination from an unknown individual.

And now, the quad, comes together again, in order to dig up a STORY of injustice


TRAILER

(VARIOUS COMPILED EXCERPTS FROM THE NOVEL)


Jeremy barged in out of the blues obviously tensed “is it true? That Frank was assassinated?”… “How? Why would someone do such a thing?!”

“Malia I don’t think there is anything we can do even if we wanted to” Tony finally spoke up 

“I have an idea…”

“We are gonna use plan A for the doctor” Tony said

“I don’t care, because regardless of what happens, I am a father, and regardless of what people think about me out there, I have a responsibility and my family matters more to me than anything”

“His name is Timothy” Quinn responded but tony wasn’t satisfied

Eli was star struck at the silver round shape that caged her middle finger… “You are engaged?!!!” she exclaimed at the blushing figure seated before her

“Tony is in love with another lady. What would I, confessing my feelings do!? Do you know the hurt I have been through and still going through because he chose someone else instead of me and do you know how much more it would hurt if I get rejected officially?! Have you ever been rejected before?!”

…Quinn’s heart suddenly skipped a beat in pain. She went towards Eli with so much guilt harboring her heart… But Eli’s anger moved into her right palm and landed on her cheek

‘SLAP!!!’

“And what is your problem?” Tony cut in “why are you acting all paranoid like it’s an offence to ask you a question?”…

“Well news flash… I can talk to you anyhow I want…!”

Frank sat up with his vanished elation

“I think I hurt her” he hesitated “the first time I finally had the bravery to open up to her and make a move… she…ran away from me”

Jeremy took a deep breath to let the truth out “After Frank called me up to the eatery and told me everything…I…I…” Jeremy hesitated in order to absorb his recurred stupidity…

“I lied the first time alright … I didn’t laugh when he told me what he did, I… I was enraged and I took my fury out on him with all the hatred and anger in me!!!

Quinn felt confused at his statement, but before she could comprehend his words Tony had pressed his lips against hers in the most passionate form. Quinn was bewildered at his move and yet he didn’t seem to let go, she wanted to pull him away by all means but she had already given in before she could control herself.

“I have the feeling you neither recognize nor know me” she beamed a calm smile “my name is Irene Bamiloye Ambrose, I’m Frank’s sister”

(Jeremy)

“…She wasn’t here because she cared but because she felt guilty…!”

She didn’t hear Tony give a single response to her, so she continued “I can… I can abo… abort it if that is what you want… just please don’t shut me out of…”

Eli picked up her phone… and answered the call…

“I want to confess” the caller said with a paranoid tone “… about Mister Frank’s death”

“Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen… I’m detective Nazil and this is my partner”

“…Mr. Jeremy Akande, you are under arrest for the death of Mr. Frank Ambrose…”


THE STORY 2

(WHO KILLED FRANK?)


RELEASE DATE ON 7TH FEBUAURY 2021(SERIES WILL BE RELEASE DAY BY DAY)


IMPORTANT NOTICE

THE FIRST EPISODE OF THE STORY 2(WHO KILLED FRANK) WILL ONLY BE ON THE PLATFORM BELOW

On my blog @ PEEBEEHEART.BLOGSPOT.COM

BUT THE CONTINUATION OF THE NOVEL WOULD BE POSTED ALSO ON OTHER VARIOUS PLATFORMS BELOW

On Facebook @ Umoru Praise

On Instagram @ P.E.E.B.E.E

On my blog @ PEEBEEHEART.BLOGSPOT.COM

Feel free to comment, like, follow and share this series, but with no act of plagiarism. Lots of love and appreciation, from the author of THE STORY 1&2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTIFUL ME

BLUE SEA

THE STORY 2 EP. 22